September 3, 2013
Welcome to the official launch of Xanga 2.0!
Here’s how to get started:
You can sign into your Xanga account right here:
You can use the same username and password that you’re used to, and it should work!
2. CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG
If you are premium or participated in our Xanga 2.0 campaign, your blog should be in the same location! For example, my blog is here:
If your blog appears, you should be able to go to your dashboard and start blogging! Your blog should even look similar to your old theme. (If it looks a bit off, let us know here and we’ll take a look!)
If your blog doesn’t appear (and you are either premium or contributed to our campaign), please let us know in our help forum and we will look into it!
3. CHECK OUT YOUR READING PAGE (TO READ POSTS)
Either way, you should be able to check out your Reading page under your dashboard!
It’s a great way to find updates from your subs and friends! Speaking of which, we made some name changes related to subs and friends, to help make it a bit simpler and more intuitive… you can read about the name tweaks here!
ps Thanks for your patience everyone… we will find a way to make it up to you!!
pps We are now officially in phase 2 (of four) of the Xanga 2.0 launch!
Phase 1: Data Migration
Phase 2: Site Tuning <—
Phase 3: Feature Prioritization
Phase 4: Building Together
The next month or two of work on Xanga 2.0 is going to be busy, so we wanted to share with everyone a roadmap of how we’re thinking about things… if you’re interested, you can read more details about the 4 phases here
Post a Comment
- poetrybox on We’re working to make ~2 million blog archive backups available for FREE download asap
- gcmiller2hu on We’re working to make ~2 million blog archive backups available for FREE download asap
- company_111 on We’re working to make ~2 million blog archive backups available for FREE download asap
- wayneyy on We’re working to make ~2 million blog archive backups available for FREE download asap
- Mind_of_Eplx on The Four Phases of the Xanga 2.0 Launch!